Terms and Condition
These terms and conditions outline the agreement between you and Wesco Hub. By using our website you agree to the following:
- To these terms and conditions
Thereby, use of this website as well as by ordering any product from us, you are subject to these terms and conditions.
Please be mindful that, these terms and conditions may be altered at any given times. We recommend that these terms and conditions are read prior to the purchase of any product and all individuals who have accessed this site through your internet connection. If you are unable to agree to these terms and conditions we advise that you should not use our website.
1. Access and Use of Website
- This website must only be used in agreement with the terms and conditions as well as in accordance with any applicable law
- You must not:
- Use any of our products for any illegal and/or unauthorised activities
- Interfere (or attempt) or disrupt with the security of the website or networks that host the server
- Use (or attempt) to gain the site’s data by any means
- Transmit (or attempt to) any viruses, worms or any bug that is destructive in nature
- By using this site, you fully accept responsibility for all actions taken on our site. You also accept full responsibility for every other person(s) who use our site through your internet connection
- For any reason our website becomes unavailable, whether access is restricted partially or entirely, we reserve the right to operate, service or close our website at any time, temporarily or permanently. We will not be liable or any inconvenience it may cause
2. Account, Ordering and Cancellation
- An account must be set up in order to place an order using WESCO Hub. Upon registering, all information provided must be accurate (name, address, phone number and email)
- All orders must be placed by an individual over the age of 18 as well as have the capacity to understand these terms and conditions and thereby able enter a binding contract with us
- You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occurs on your account, this includes any orders that is placed using your account
- Your order only represents an offer to purchase. It is only when we have dispatched the good that it is our acceptance of the offer. An email will be sent to confirm that the product(s) has (have) been dispatched. If your order has not been accepted, an email will be sent to detail our reasoning
- In the instance where we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, whereby because we suspect fraudulent payment or whether we believe that you do not meet out eligibility criteria listed in (2.b), we reserve the right to reject your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order prior to dispatch in the rare occasion a product become unavailable. An email will be sent to advise you as soon as possible. In this scenario, you will be able to choose between a store credit or a full refund that reflects the value of the product that became unavailable
- If address is incorrectly placed upon order, we will not be liable and thus are not entitled to offer a refund. Therefore the responsibility falls on you to ensure that all information its correct. However if you are able to contact us prior to dispatch, no additional charges will be incurred
- Items will be delivered to the address you provided while placing an order
- If our shipping partners are unable to reach you at the agreed delivery time, we will provide you with the instructions to either collect the product(s) directly from our shipping partner (regular parcels) or to re-arrange the delivery. In these circumstances, Wesco Hub reserves the right to charge you for any additional costs incurred (e.g.storage costs) or to cancel the order. If so, we will fully refund you the amount of the product (minus the shipping and additional costs incurred to get the order to you)
- All products must be signed upon delivery and to confirm that the good is in an adequate condition
- Standard delivery is provided by a third party courier, therefore delivery is restricted to the ground floor. As they are a third party courier service, the delivery service does not include either of the following: • Carrying the product inside or upstairs
- Assembling products
- Removing packaging/wrapping
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to certain locations for items we deem at high risk of loss or damage, as well as areas that are inaccessible with standard delivery services
- In the instance that a product obtains unreasonably high freight costs, we reserve the right to contact you to request additional shipping costs or provide you with the option to cancel your order prior to dispatch. In this scenario, we will offer a full refund if you decide to cancel the order
- For the time being, delivery of bulky goods (i.e large furniture items) will only be made available to the Melbourne Metro area. The checkout will advise you whether the good is able to be delivered in your location
4. Products and Pricing
- All prices listed on WescoHub.com.au are inclusive of GST and are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- We reserve the right to alter any prices at any given time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
- Prices for items in your order are fixed as soon as your order has been confirmed. Subsequent price changes will not be applied to confirmed orders
- All dimensions and weights specified are approximate
- The colour or products may slightly differ to the image online, therefore will incur the same expense to cost as if it were a “change of mind” product (such as delivery costs).
5. Warranty Claims and Faults
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a refund or store credit to goods to goods that arrive which:
- Do not match the description stated in the website (excludes slight difference in colour)
- Is unable to fulfil the intended purpose of the good
- Is of inadequate quality (taking into account nature and the price of the product)
- Is unsafe
- Our warranty does not cover
- Standard wear and tear
- Misuse of the product
- Failure to follow the instruction of the product
- Damage from inadequate maintenance
- Alterations of the product
- All our products offer a 12 month warranty
- If you believe that you are eligible for a claim, you must fill out a customer service form, attaching appropriate images. Proof of purchase must also be supplied such as an invoice
- Once a warranty claim has been investigated and accepted, we are limited to the following options in compensation:
- Replacement of the good
- Repair of the good (subject to our approval)
- Offering either a store credit or full refund (minus any delivery costs)
- In the instance that customers take repairs at their own discretion without our consent or knowledge we will not be responsible for incurring those repair costs unless it has been conducted by us
- In order to obtain remedies you must notify us within a reasonable time from supply of the goods. Original product should also be returned
- Refunds will be made back to the payment option you choose with your original order. This can only be processed back onto the same card that original payment was taken from.
- In the instance that your return is rejected, you will pay for the return freight costs and any inspection costs reasonably incurred.
6. Change of Mind Returns
- At Wesco Hub, we understand that sometimes, you may have a change of mind about the products you buy. We want you to enjoy your experience with us when you buy the products from our website. So, if you change your mind, you may return it to us within 14 days of the date you received it, so you can thoroughly enjoy the products you buy.
- If you decide that you have a “change of mind” for a particular product, you will be charged for the delivery costs which includes both returning the product back to us as well as the cost of getting the other good to you. This is regardless of any free, discounted or any other type of shipping promotion that may have been applicable at the time of your order
- The eligibility of return: There are in a “as new” condition therefore are expected to be unused and in the original packaging. Therefore you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items. If items are unable to meet this criteria you will be charged an additional handling fee (deducted from your refund). This also includes if any damage was to occur in transit due to inadequate packing
- However, there are some items that are unable to be returned even if the criteria of (6.b) has been met. These include: • Products described as "made to order”
- Mattresses, bedding, pillows and sofa covers
- Any form of clearance stock
- Personalised or customised item
- Gift Cards
- Orders for commercial or non-domestic use
- Upon receiving your return and formally verifying that the product is in ‘as-new’ condition, we will send a store credit voucher to your email which will be equivalent to the value of the product you paid for, excluding the cost to ship the product to you and the return shipping back to our warehouse.
- Store credits will only be valid for 12 months from date of issue
- We will accept returns delivered in person to our warehouse facilities however a store credit will only be issued to you after it has been reviewed and analysed to ensure that products are in a “as new” condition
- Mattresses have a slightly different policy. Please refer to (7)
7. Mattress Returns
- If the mattress is found to be damaged (such as tears in the mattress), stained or has be excessively used during the trial, the mattress will not be eligible to return.
- Each mattress will be assessed and once we are satisfied with the state of the mattress a full refund will be issued (excluding any delivery costs incurred)
8. Condition of Redemption of a Promotional Voucher
- Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on the Website in accordance with the special terms and conditions stated on them.
- Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only, can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- Individual brands may be excluded from voucher promotions
- If you place an order for a product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you
- Promotional vouchers do not have a cash value
- Promotional vouchers are applied to invoices as a whole. Therefore in the case where multiple products are purchased using a gift voucher, and one (or more) items are returned, the discount is applied on a proportional basis to each item for the purpose of establishing adequate refund values.
- Only one promotional voucher can be used per order
9. Store Credit
- Credit can only be redeemed on wescohub.com.au
- Store credit cannot be used to purchase gift cards
- The value of the store credit cannot be changed to cash refund
- Store Credit can only be used on orders using your original account or email address. Therefore store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account
- Store Credit cannot be issued for purchases made with Zip Money or any other forms of finance options
- If an order made using Store Credit is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the store credit will be restored to your account only, and not refunded as cash
- We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the products after delivery
- Where our website contains links to other sites, resources, products or services provided by third parties, these links or references are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites, resources, products or services, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Furthermore we do not claim any responsibility for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transaction made in connection with these third parties. Please ensure, you read and understand any third parties terms and conditions properly before engaging in any transaction, of whatever nature
- To the extent permitted by law we, our directors and employees, and third parties connected to us will not be liable for:
- any loss of income;
- loss of profits;
- loss of contracts;
- loss of data;
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence);
- breach of contract or otherwise;
- our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Without impediment to the aforementioned, you agree that under no circumstances should our maximum aggregate liability exceed the amount paid by you for the products in question. You agree to indemnify us, our directors, employees and representatives from and against all:
- or costs (including legal costs); arising from, or which is directly or indirectly related to the use of our website, or any other products or services accessed via our website.
This clause does not limit or restrict your rights to make a claim for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- As a Customer, you are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and compensation for any other calculable loss or damage, in relation to the guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). However, Wesco Hub is cannot be found liable for loss or damage that results from failure to comply with these guarantees if it was caused by human control error and/or where it occurs after the goods has left our control.
Credit Card Protection
- We use industry standard encryption to keep your personal information secure throughout the payment process.
- We do not permanently store your credit card or bank information. We will not be liable for any damages or losses (whether direct or indirect) caused if a member's card is used fraudulently
- When you place an order on our site, using one of the payment methods we offer on the Website, you may be sent an email from us requesting further information to confirm the identity of the card holder, such as a copy of your credit card and driver licence
- Wesco Hub is not liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses in a case where a card is used fraudulently
- Please be advised that we are not able to guarantee that we can prevent fraudulent use of these information provided by unauthorised third parties
- Wesco Hub may cancel an order and notify you via email regarding the cancelation where fraudulent card use cannot be reasonably ruled out.
The materials displayed on this website, including all photographs, illustrations, editorial materials, information, artwork, and names, logos and trademarks are the property of Wesco Hub and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Wesco Hub