A timeless, traditional design, the Claremont is a bed that just never goes out of fashion. Produced in much the same way that cast metal furniture has been made for centuries, the Claremont creates a striking contrast in a modern home or a traditional feel to a heritage home.
- Antique White Finish, it will last like good old fashioned furniture used to
- The bed is made from steel tube and features alloy castings throughout the design. Every join is either fully welded, or fully cast. This gives the bed greater strength and stability in every day use and ensures that it will survive to become tomorrow's antique.
- The paint is powder-epoxy electro-statically applied and baked at high temperature for durability. Castings are made using alloy.
- The frame supplied is extra strong and comes standard with a cross bar at the head and foot end and a centre support rail.
- So long as the bed is installed correctly you won’t experience any shaking or rattling.
- Head and Matching Foot complete with base frame & slats
- Supplied with a centre support rail and support legs
- 12 month manufacturers warranty
- Slats are laminated plywood and strapped. There are 4-6 fixing points on the side rails that hold the slats in position
- Single Bed: 109cm (H) x 94.4cm (W) x 200.2cm (L)
- King Single Bed: 109cm (H) x 111cm (W) x 216.5cm (L)
- Double Bed: 109cm (H) x 139.6cm (W) x 200.2cm (L)
- Queen Bed: 109cm (H) x 157cm (W) x 216.5cm (L)
- King Bed: 109cm (H) x 185.7cm (W) x 216.5cm (L)
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Head and Matching Foot complete with base frame & Slats
- Supplied with a centre support rail and support legs for Double, Queen and King Bed.
Estimated normal delivery times to Metro areas
SYDNEY 5-15 business days
MELBOURNE 5-10 business days
ADELAIDE 5-15 Business days
BRISBANE 10-15 business days
PERTH 10-21 business days
Please contact us for delivery times to Regional areas.
PLEASE NOTE: We advise to allow 1-14 working days for delivery on Interstate orders as a worst case scenario. We will advise you of the approximate delivery time frame when we ship your order, but you must always allow 14 business days as a worst case scenario, especially during peak seasons such as Christmas.
If the delivery is to be in Metro Melbourne areas we will contact you to request a convenient delivery date, this will be a PM afternoon delivery slot between the hours of 12:00pm & 5:30pm. No specific times are available.
ON ALL INTERSTATE & REGIONAL DELIVERIES - Our carrier will contact you via the telephone number supplied with your order. Please allow the minimum time frame as shown above to hear from them. If you have not heard from them after this time. Please contact us and quote your consignment number.
HUNTER EXPRESS OFFER A WEEKDAY, DAYTIME DELIVERY SERVICE WHICH WILL BE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10:00AM - 5:00PM. THIS IS NOT TIME SPECIFIC. ALL RECEIVERS WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE DRIVER IS CLOSE TO THEIR DELIVERY LOCATION.
They will endeavour to deliver during the allotted time-frame, but there can be instances when there may be delays etc. We will not accept claims for freight cost reductions for a carrier not delivering during an allotted time-frame. The delivery has to be paid for, and the carrier will not accept any claims from us against them.
It is the customers responsibility to track their order(s) and/or be at the delivery address on the day of delivery as booked with our carriers.
Please note that all deliveries are to the front door step of a ground floor dwelling only. Please also note that on larger assembled items the carrier driver will require assistance unloading the goods from the vehicle as per the item description and listing information and as per our shipping terms and conditions. If assistance is not available, then a tail lift truck may be required to deliver the goods. A quote for this will be provided at that time, and must be paid for prior to any delivery being made.
We cannot deliver to PO boxes under any circumstances.
Our carriers will not deliver upstairs, up steps or via lifts. Delivery is to a ground floor doorstep only.
To protect our customers, we can only offer shipping to the cardholders address, which will be verified during the transaction. All items must be checked and signed for. If the items are damaged in any way the delivery must be signed for as damaged and we must be notified of the damage immediately. We cover all damages provided we are notified within 24 hours of the item(s) being delivered. Photographic evidence will need to be supplied.
Please do not discard or destroy the original packaging until the items have been checked. this will be needed to re-pack the items(s) for collection by the carriers. we cannot collect damaged items where the packaging is not sufficient for the return journey.
All deliveries will be made during office hours only, no weekend or after-hours deliveries can be made. We do not deliver on public holidays.
Any items returned to us as non-deliverable will incur a re-delivery fee.
For more information regarding our delivery policy and terms please see the DELIVERY/SHIPPING section.
Returns and Refunds
At Wesco Hub we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy prior to you making a purchase from Wesco Hub, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Returns of incorrect, faulty or damaged items:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In the unlikely event that you have received faulty goods as set out above, please contact our customer support team.