A timeless, traditional design, the Claremont is a bed that just never goes out of fashion. Produced in much the same way that cast metal furniture has been made for centuries, the Claremont creates a striking contrast in a modern home or a traditional feel to a heritage home.
- Antique White Finish, it will last like good old fashioned furniture used to
- The bed is made from steel tube and features alloy castings throughout the design. Every join is either fully welded, or fully cast. This gives the bed greater strength and stability in every day use and ensures that it will survive to become tomorrow's antique.
- The paint is powder-epoxy electro-statically applied and baked at high temperature for durability. Castings are made using alloy.
- The frame supplied is extra strong and comes standard with a cross bar at the head and foot end and a centre support rail.
- So long as the bed is installed correctly you won’t experience any shaking or rattling.
- Head and Matching Foot complete with base frame & slats
- Supplied with a centre support rail and support legs
- 12 month manufacturers warranty
- Slats are laminated plywood and strapped. There are 4-6 fixing points on the side rails that hold the slats in position
- Single Bed: 109cm (H) x 94.4cm (W) x 200.2cm (L)
- King Single Bed: 109cm (H) x 111cm (W) x 216.5cm (L)
- Double Bed: 109cm (H) x 139.6cm (W) x 200.2cm (L)
- Queen Bed: 109cm (H) x 157cm (W) x 216.5cm (L)
- King Bed: 109cm (H) x 185.7cm (W) x 216.5cm (L)
- Head and Matching Foot complete with base frame & Slats
- Supplied with a centre support rail and support legs for Double, Queen and King Bed.