SOMERVILLE Queen Putty Matt Black/Grey Distressed Effect Plated bed is a beautifully crafted, yet minimalistic piece of bedroom furniture
- A stunning, gleaming Matt Finish bed which will create a bold, unforgettable design feature, hand finished in a brushed "distressed - Putty (Black/Grey)" effect
- Tubular form with beautiful joint details accurately reproduced from a French vintage dormitory bed
- Versatile design - coordinates with French, vintage, contemporary, coastal and industrial styles.
- The bed is supplied with headboard and matching side rails & solid laminated slats.
- Centre support rail and adjustable feet are included with the bed (not shown in the images)
Slats are laminated plywood and strapped. There are 4-6 fixing points on the side rails that hold the slats in position
PLEASE NOTE: The side rails are powder coated and NOT plated. As such there will be a variance in the side rail colour and finish compared to the Headboard and Footboard.
Queen Bed: W1653mm x D2150mm x H1150mm
King Bed: W1963mm x D2150mm x H1150mm
Floor – Underside Side Rail Height: 28.3cm (Height from floor to top of the slats is: 31.4cm)
- Use a good quality furniture polish with a clean micro fibre cloth. Ensure no swarf is on the cloth or this may scratch the surface. Spray cleaner onto the cloth and never directly onto the product. We also recommend a slightly damp (not wet) cloth to wipe down. This must be dried using a non wet cloth afterwards.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Avoid hard physical impact
- Avoid continuous rubbing/contact with objects
- Avoid sustained contact with water, damp, moisture and heat
- Avoid contact with thinners, turpentine, or other liquids such as nail polish remover
- Never use abbrasives, thinners, corrosives, solvents or powder based cleaning agents to clean your furniture
- Item must not be subjected to excessive humidity, and is not recommended to be used in a bathroom, or any room with excess moisture
- Item must not be subjected to salt water (this includes in the air) environments, as this may lead to corrosion.