The KINGSTON Queen 4 Poster Upholstered and chrome bed post bed, is a beautifully crafted, yet minimalistic piece of bedroom furniture.
- A stunning bed which will create a bold, unforgettable design feature.
- Stunning Chrome plated steel square bedposts
- Beautiful pleated upholstered headboard, and matching fabric upholstered side rails
- Versatile design - coordinates with vintage, contemporary, coastal and industrial styles.
- The bed is supplied with headboard and matching side rails & solid laminated slats.
- Centre support rail and adjustable feet are included with the bed (not shown in the images)
- Slats are laminated plywood and strapped. There are 4-6 fixing points on the side rails that hold the slats in position.
- Floor to underside of side rail height: 8.5cm
- Floor to the top of the last headboard cross section pole is 123.5cm
- Headboard upholstered section height: 88cm
- 4 poster Bed post sections are 30 x 30mm thickness
- Fabric is 100% polyester
- Foam density is 22kg/m
- NO bedroom furniture or accessories are included with this item.
- Queen Bed W1623mm x D2143mm x H2100mm
- King Bed W1928mm x D2143mm x H2100mm
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Avoid hard physical Impact
- Avoid continuous rubbing/contact with objects
- Avoid sustained contact with water, damp heat or moisture. Items that should not be placed onto the wood service are: (but not limited to); cups, glasses, hair curlers, hair dryers, plates, or any unit that generates heat or moisture. Damage to the unit from events such as this are not covered under warranty.
- Avoid contact with chemicals - thinners, turpentine, and/or other liquids such as nail polish remover
- Never use abrasives, thinners, corrosives, solvents or powder based cleaning agents to clean your furniture
- Do not place the fabric or unit in direct sunlight or near heaters as they can fade and dame the fabric or unit
- Cut loose threads, do not pull them
- Dust and dirt cause the fabric to wear quicker, as such we recommend vacuming occasionally
- If stained, treat immediately. Use a high quality fabric stain remover, and blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean dry white cloth. Do not blot stain with the white cloth until the stain no longer transfers onto the cloth - This may take several repeated attempts
- Once you have removed as much of the stain as possible, blot remaining cleaner from the fabric
- We recommend the upholstery be cleaned annually by a professional person
- Assembly required