The BELMONT Black Nickel plated bed is a beautifully crafted, yet minimalistic piece of bedroom furniture. The bed has an Industrial feel and finish in places. As this is steel and then Black Nickel plated, the welding and joints are slightly visible in certain places underneath the plated finish. This is the style of the bed, and is in keeping with the industrial feel.
- With its subtle Black Nickel plated finish, this bed oozes charm with a contemporary feel
- Black Nickel plating is a sophisticated finish, and will appear darker or lighter depending on lighting and angles of viewing. It may appear more black or more grey depending on these factors.
- This bed has a unique "curved" metal headboard top, with tapered metal spindles. This is a complicated manufacturing process that cannot be achieved on cheaper metal beds
- The bed is supplied with headboard and matching side rails & solid laminated slats. There is a sturdy centre rail support and adjustable feet included
- Floor to side rail height: 27cm (Height from floor to top of the slats is: 30.3cm) All measurements are approx.
- Queen Bed W1610mm x D2142mm x H1100mm
- King Bed W1910mm x D2142mm x H1100mm
- Black Nickel plated steel
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Avoid hard physical Impact
- Avoid continuous rubbing/contact with objects
- Avoid sustained contact with water, damp heat or moisture. Items that should not be placed onto the wood service are: (but not limited to); cups, glasses, hair curlers, hair dryers, plates, or any unit that generates heat or moisture. Damage to the unit from events such as this are not covered under warranty.
- Avoid contact with chemicals - thinners, turpentine, and/or other liquids such as nail polish remover
- Never use abrasives, thinners, corrosives, solvents or powder based cleaning agents to clean your furniture
- Do not place the fabric or unit in direct sunlight or near heaters as they can fade and dame the fabric or unit
- Cut loose threads, do not pull them
- Dust and dirt cause the fabric to wear quicker, as such we recommend vacuming occasionally
- If stained, treat immediately. Use a high quality fabric stain remover, and blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean dry white cloth. Do not blot stain with the white cloth until the stain no longer transfers onto the cloth - This may take several repeated attempts
- Once you have removed as much of the stain as possible, blot remaining cleaner from the fabric
- We recommend the upholstery be cleaned annually by a professional person
- Assembly required