When you snuggle into bed with Logan & Mason 72/25 Down & Feather Quilt, nothing beats the combination of warmth and plush weightlessness that these natural materials provide. Down and feather absorbs body moisture which then evaporate into the air, keeping you warm without the clamminess experienced with some synthethic materials. To ensure an even distribution of warmth and to avoid bunching, the down and feather is held in walled compartments, eliminating the cold spots associated with conventionally stitched quilts while still permitting optimal loft. With a 300 thread count 100% cotton japara cover (finely woven to make it down-proof), the quilt floats luxuriously over and around you as you drift off to sleep.
The Logan & Mason 75/25 Down & Feather Quilt is easy to care for and can be machine washed if necessary. SANITIZE for your protection, all it takes to keep you quilt feeling fresh and looking great for year is regular airing and an occasional dry clean.
- 75% Silver duck down, 25% small feathers
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton japara cover
- Cassette walled construction
- Fully piped outer gusset
- double stitching
|Brand||LOGAN & MASON AUSTRALIA|
- 1 Person delivery, curb side delivery, require assistance
Deluxe Delivery: Melbourne Metro
* If you live in Regional Victoria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires
- 2 Person delivery
- Product will be taken inside room as well as upstairs if required.
- Melbourne Metro area only.
- Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday
- Does not include removal of rubbish
Optional: Installation (Melbourne metro Only)
- Additional Cost of $130 per bed
- Removal of rubbish
Standard Delivery Locations
- Australia wide delivery, include country and regional locations.
- Please see our Returns Policy for more details.